If your Samsung water filter indicator is red, it’s time to replace the filter. Here’s how to do it:
1. Press and hold the button on the front of the refrigerator for three seconds.
2. The display will reset and the Filter Reset icon will light up. 3. Replace the filter with a new one, making sure to insert it in the correct direction (the arrow should be pointing toward the water line). 4. Once the new filter is in place, press and hold the button again for three seconds to complete the reset process.
Your water filter indicator should now be green!
How to Reset Samsung Fridge Filter
- Unplug your Samsung refrigerator from the power outlet
- Locate the water filter housing inside your fridge
- The location will vary depending on the model of fridge you have
- Remove the old water filter from the housing and discard it according to your municipality’s guidelines
- Take out the new water filter from its packaging and remove the protective covers from both ends
- Insert the new water filter into the housing, making sure that it is properly seated and locked in place
- Plug your Samsung refrigerator back into the power outlet and press and hold the “Filter Reset” button for 3 seconds to reset the red light indicator
How to Reset Water Filter Light on Samsung French Door Refrigerator
If your Samsung refrigerator’s water filter light is red, it’s time to replace the water filter. But first, you need to know how to reset the water filter light. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Locate the reset button on your fridge. It should be near the water filter housing. 2. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
3. The water filter light will turn green, indicating that the reset is complete. Now that you know how to reset the water filter light on your Samsung fridge, it’s time to replace the old water filter with a new one. Be sure to follow all manufacturer instructions when doing so.
How Do I Reset the Red Filter Light on My Samsung Refrigerator?
If your Samsung refrigerator’s red filter light is on, it means that the water filter needs to be replaced. To reset the light, simply press and hold the “Filter Reset” button for 3 seconds.
How Do I Reset My Samsung Refrigerator After Changing the Water Filter?
If you need to reset your Samsung refrigerator after changing the water filter, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, make sure that the new water filter is properly installed. If it’s not, the fridge won’t be able to function properly.
Next, locate the reset button on the control panel. It should be located near the water filter indicator light. Once you’ve found it, press and hold the reset button for three seconds.
The fridge will then go through a short cycle to flush out any air that may be in the lines and to fill up the new filter with fresh water. After that, your fridge will be back to normal!
Why is My Samsung Refrigerator Filter Light Red?
The Samsung refrigerator filter light is red to indicate that the water filter needs to be replaced. The water filter should be replaced every six months or when the red light comes on, whichever comes first. Replacing the water filter is easy and only takes a few minutes.
Simply open the fridge door, remove the old filter from its housing, insert the new filter, and close the door.
How Do I Reset My Water Filter Warning?
If your water filter needs to be replaced, a red light will appear on your control panel. To reset thefilter warning light, press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
If your Samsung water filter red light is on, it means that it’s time to replace the filter. To do this, you’ll need to first locate the reset button. This is usually located on the back of the fridge, near the water line.
Once you’ve found the reset button, press and hold it for 3 seconds. This will reset the filter and turn off the red light.