Aquasure is a water purifier that uses ultraviolet light to cleanse water. It is an easy and convenient way to make sure your family has safe drinking water. Here are some tips on how to use Aquasure:
Before using Aquasure, you will need to install it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Once installed, you can begin using it right away. To use Aquasure, simply fill the provided pitcher with water from your tap.
Place the pitcher under the UV light and wait for the light to turn off, which indicates that the water is purified. You can then pour the purified water into glasses or bottles for drinking.
- Fill up the provided water tank with tap water
- Connect the water purifier to the power outlet and switch it on
- Place a clean container under the spout of the machine
- Press and hold down the start button for 3 seconds to begin purification process
- The indicator light will turn red, signifying that the machine is working
- Once the process is completed, the indicator light will turn green and you can now collect your purified water from the container placed underneath
Eureka Forbes AquaSure Maxima 4000, Xtra Tuff and Aayush Installation Guide
How to Install Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier
It is very important to drink clean and safe water. This can be achieved by installing a water purifier at home. The Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier is a very popular choice among Indian households.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install this water purifier: 1) Firstly, you need to select a suitable location for the water purifier. It should be placed near the main source of water supply in your home so that it is easily accessible.
2) The next step is to install the pre-filter provided with the Aquasure Water Purifier. This needs to be connected to the incoming water supply line using the adapter kit provided. 3) Once the pre-filter is installed, you can now place the main unit of the Aquasure Water Purifier on a stable surface like a countertop or shelf.
Make sure that there is adequate space around it for air circulation. 4) Now, you need to connect the outgoing water pipe from the Aquasure Water Purifier to your storage tank or tap (whichever is applicable). For this, you will again require the adapter kit provided with the unit.
5) Once all the pipes are properly connected, you can now switch on the power button and start using your Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier!
How Do You Use the Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier?
Assuming you have the Aquaguard water purifier:
To start using your Eureka Forbes Aquasure water purifier, firstly ensure that it is installed in an area where there is a continuous supply of water. The tap used to fill the storage tank must also be clean and free from any dirt or debris.
Once these conditions are met, follow the instructions below: 1. Open the faucet valve and allow water to flow into the storage tank until it is full. 2. Close the faucet valve and switch on the power button on the control panel.
3. Press and hold the “Purify” button for 3 seconds until the indicator light turns green, indicating that purification has started. 4. Once purification is complete, an audible alarm will sound and the indicator light will turn red. 5. Your Eureka Forbes Aquasure water purifier is now ready to use!
How Do I Change an Aquasure Filter?
Assuming you are referring to the Aquasure RO filter, below are instructions on how to change it:
1. Locate your filtration system and identify the filter housing. Depending on your model, it may be located under your sink or in your basement near your water heater.
2. Unscrew the housing cap counterclockwise and remove it. Some models have a release button that must be depressed before unscrewing the cap. 3. Remove the used filter cartridge from the housing and discard it properly.
Inspect the O-ring seal at the base of the cartridge and replace if necessary. 4. Insert the new filter cartridge into the housing, being careful not to touch the filtering material with your hands or allow any dirt or debris to come into contact with it. Screw on the housing cap clockwise until snug.
Be sure not to overtighten as this could damage the O-ring seal.
What is the Difference between Aquaguard And Aquasure?
Aquaguard and Aquasure are two brands of water purifiers that are very popular in India. Both these brands offer a wide range of products to suit the needs of different consumers. While Aquaguard is a part of Hindustan Unilever Limited, Aquasure is a brand of Eureka Forbes.
Some of the key differences between Aquaguard and Aquasure water purifiers are listed below: 1. Technology: Aquaguard water purifiers use cutting-edge RO+UV+UF technology to remove impurities from water. On the other hand, Aquasure uses RO + UV technology for water purification.
2. Efficiency: The 3-stage filtration process used by Aquaguard removes even dissolved impurities from water, making it more pure and safe to drink. The 2-stage filtration process used by Aquasure does not remove dissolved impurities, making the purified water less pure than that provided by Aquaguard. 3. Water Storage Capacity: Most models of Aquaguard come with an inbuilt storage tank that can store up to 9 litres of purified water.
In contrast, most models of Aquasure have a storage capacity of only 6 litres.
How Does Aquaguard Water Purifier Work?
Aquaguard water purifiers use a three-stage filtration process to remove impurities from water. The first stage is a sediment filter that removes large particles such as dirt and sand. The second stage is a carbon block filter that removes chlorine and other chemicals.
The third stage is a reverse osmosis membrane that removes dissolved minerals and bacteria. Aquaguard also uses ultraviolet light to kill viruses and bacteria.
If you’re looking for a water purifier that is both effective and affordable, the Aquasure water purifier is a great option. Aquasure uses a 3-stage filtration process to remove impurities from your water, including bacteria and viruses. Additionally, Aquasure also removes heavy metals and chemicals from your water, leaving you with clean, safe drinking water.