the vaporization of 1 mole of liquid water (the system) at 100.9°c, 1.00 atm, is endothermic

The Vaporization Of

they choose to call the new element bolognium, bo. what average atomic mass should the researchers report in amu? enter your answer listed below to the nearby digit with no devices. You will receive an answer to the e-mail. Access to your account will certainly be opened up after verification and also magazine of the concern. All pupils that have actually asked for the answer will certainly be alerted when they are offered. An area to come and also get help with chemistry homework.

the vaporization of 1 mole of liquid water (the system) at 100.9°c, 1.00 atm, is endothermic.

Can you additionally describe what you imply on exactly how to respond to question 2? The computed work done on or by the system when 3.25 mol of liquid water evaporates is J. In a similar way, you can calculate the modification in inner energy by increasing the energy called for to convert 1 mol liquid to vapor by 4.85 mol. Once 10 individuals have made a request, the answer to this question will be readily available in 1-2 days. Not the answer you’re searching for?

Or should I also multiply that by 4.85? If it remains 1, I can do (148.507 )-( 0.9118) and that would equal my work?

Ask your very own homework assistance concern. Our professionals will answer your concern WITHIN MINUTES for Free. Discover solutions and descriptions to over 1.2 million textbook workouts. An interplanetary probe returns to earth with soil samples. the atoms in the sample are arranged by their variety of protons. 20.0% of these new atoms have 120 neutrons, and also the remaining 80.0% have 110 neutrons.

The vaporization of 1 mole of liquid water at 100.9 C, 1.00 atm, is endothermic. The evaporation of 1 mole of fluid water at 100.9 ° C, 1.00 atm machine, is endothermic. Think about the evaporation of liquid water to heavy steam at a stress of 1 atm. So, first I transformed the quantity of fluid water to liters so it would certainly match the systems of the water vapor. Next, I multiplied both quantities by 4.85 to obtain 0.9118 L as well as 148.507 L. I am unfamiliar with that formula. Would certainly it be 1 considering that it states 1atm in the problem?

admwp