uc irvine womens water polo
Uc Irvine Ladies’s Water Polo
• Sibling Gennifer is a fresher on the California females’s basketball team. • Made the very first start of her occupation in ASU’s period opener versus South Dakota State (Nov. 15). • Had career-best numbers in factors as well as aids in win at Yale (Nov. 19).
• Connected her job high with 13 rebounds to go along with 9 factors and also 2 blocks vs. USC (Jan. 1). • Blocked 6 shots (one except connecting the single-game college document) and also pulled down 8 rebounds in ASU’s win vs. Oregon State (Jan. 16). • Came up one rebound except a double-double in addition to taping 4 helps as well as 2 swipes in ASU’s win at Arizona (Jan. 24).
• Is 2nd on the team in 3-point FGs and is shooting 43 percent (16-37) from 3-point range in Pac-10 games. • Made all 4 of her field goal attempts, consisting of a pair of 3-pointers, and scored a career-high 12 factors in ASU’s win over Yale (Nov. 19). • Scored 7 factors (3-3 FGs) as well as had a career-best 4 aids vs. USC (Jan. 1). • Played a career-high 31 minutes and scored 8 points and also had 2 swipes at Washington (Jan. 7).
• Taped back-to-back double-doubles in ASU’s contests versus Washington (Feb. 4) and also Washington State (Feb. 6). In both games she balanced 15.0 factors, 10.5 rebounds, 2.5 steals as well as 2.0 helps, while connecting on 91 percent of her shots, missing just one on the weekend break (10-11). In ASU’s overtime gain Washington, Murphy scored a career-high 16 factors (5-5 FGs, 6-8 Feets) to accompany 10 rebounds, 3 steals and also 3 helps while connecting her career-high in mins played. She led ASU with 14 factors and got hold of 10 rebounds for her 2nd successive double-double versus Washington State (Feb. 6).
• Racked up 6 points and also linked her job high with 7 rebounds in win at Cal (Jan. 30). • Racked up 10 factors (4-5 FGs) in ASU’s overtime win vs. Washington (Feb. 6). • Linked her career high in assists and had a career-best 5 steals at Oregon (Feb. 13). • Has a much larger function this season following the graduation of 3 guards from last year when she played in 23 video games (4.3 minutes per video game).
• Racked up 9 points (4-7 FGs) and tape-recorded career bests in swipes and also obstructs in win vs. Furman (Dec. 28). • Tape-recorded 9 points (3-3 FGs, 3-4 FTs) to support 4 rebounds as well as 2 steals in ASU’s win vs. Oregon (Jan. 14). • Took down 6 rebounds, to accompany 3 assists as well as 3 takes in win vs. Oregon State (Jan. 16). • Scored 4 factors, got 6 more rebounds as well as had 3 more takes in win at Arizona (Jan. 24).
• Entered into the period having played in 66 video games her first two seasons. • Has begun 23 of 25 games in and also currently leads the group in recoiling (6.1 rpg), is linked for the team lead in blocks per video game (1.3 ), is second in scoring (10.1 ppg) as well as complimentary throw pct. • Has actually racked up in dual numbers 13 times this season, including a career-high 20 points (8-10 FGs, 4-4 Feets) at Oregon (Feb. 13). • Made the first begin of her career in ASU’s period opening win against South Dakota State and also scored 18 points to accompany six rebounds. • Was named to the ASU Standard All-Tournament team after balancing 11.5 factors (8-12 FGs,.667 FG pct) and also 7.5 rebounds in ASU’s victories vs. Idaho State (Dec. 4) and also Pepperdine (Dec. 5). • Pulled down 10 rebounds in ASU’s gain North Dakota (Dec. 9). • Was called to the Las Las Vega Holidays Hoops Standard’s All-Tournament Group after balancing 14.0 factors and also 5.0 rebounds while making 58 percent of her shots versus Texas A&M and Baylor.
• Played in every game her very first two years before a hand injury created her to miss the initial six games last period. • Has started all 25 video games (25.6 mpg) in and is presently second on the team in rebounding (6.0 rpg) as well as basket portion (.521) as well as third in scoring (7.9 ppg). • Had the second double-double of her job in the period opener versus South Dakota State in which she connected her job best in racking up with 12 factors and also ordered a career-high 13 rebounds. • Scored 11 points (5-10 FGs) and ordered 7 rebounds at Washington (Jan. 7). • Almost had a double-double after racking up 10 points (3-6 FGs, 4-4 Feets) as well as getting 8 rebounds in win at Washington State (Jan. 9). • Racked up all 11 of her factors from the free throw line (11-12 FTs) to support 6 rebounds and also 2 assists vs. Oregon (Jan. 14). • Was once more near to a double-double complying with 9-point, 11-rebound performance at Arizona (Jan. 24).